Classifieds - 12.5.2019
The Ruby Valley Medical Center is accepting applications for the following nursing positions: (1) Full-Time Registered Nurse (benefits available), (2) Registered Nurse, PRN, (3) Licensed Practical Nurse Per Diem Clinic, (4) Certified Nurse Assistant, Per Diem, (5) Certified Medical Assistant Per Diem. We have a dynamic and supportive nursing team. Join us! Please visit www.RVMC.org/career-opportunites for more information and to apply on-line.
The Madisonian in Ennis, Mont., is currently seeking a Circulation Manager/Office Assistant.The position is responsible for delivery of our publications and assists with various office duties, as directed. He/she will ensure proper delivery of all of our publications, while growing our subscriptions and newsstand reach. This position also maintains office hours as necessary and assists his/her team members with varying tasks throughout the week. He/she is extremely dependable. The ideal candidate must be energetic and self-motivated with excellent communication, time management and problem solving skills. Must be computer literate, enjoy traveling throughout southwest Montana on varying road conditions, and be willing to assist the team with daily operations and the project(s) we’re working on at the time. Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record. Bending and frequent heavy lifting is required. PT /FT is negotiable for the right candidate. To apply, contact Erin Leonard at email@example.com or stop in at 65 N MT HWY 287 in Ennis.
If you’re looking for meaningful work, this may be the job for you! Seniors in the Ennis area need your help. Call Jon at Home Instead Senior Care at 406-922-5060, or visit www.homeinstead.com/751.
When the time comes to fill a position, who better to go to than the community that supports us? The Ennis Chamber of Commerce and adjoining visitors center is looking to fill the position of Executive Director! Qualified applicants will be motivated, self starters with exceptional people and organizational skills, be able to work 35+ hours a week, and have a reasonable knowledge base or be willing to quickly learn of the Madison Valley, Ennis, and its business community. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Membership- It is a vital function of the Executive Director to promote and maintain the membership base of the Ennis Chamber of Commerce; including processing of new/existing memberships, frequent communication with membership base via email, phone, or in person visits; planning and executing the annual Membership Appreciation Banquet
• Event Planning- Ennis Chamber of Commerce hosts multiple events a year, including the Brew and Spirit Festival, 4th of July in Downtown Ennis, The Annual Fly Fishing Festival and much more. A working knowledge of event management is fundamental.
• Office Management Skills- The Executive Director is responsible for all office duties, including answering/responding to phone calls, emails, and traditional mail requests, operating the adjoining visitors center, which can see up to 25+ walk ins per week requesting business information, relocation information, etc.
• Marketing Materials- The Executive Director oversees the creation and distribution of all Ennis area marketing materials, including brochures, posters, and event info online and in real-world advertising venues.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Intuit QuickBooks required
Qualified applicants will also be required to work some weekends, lift 35lbs, and have a valid Montana Drivers License and mode of personal transportation. College degree preferred but absolutely not required. 30k+/DOE + Ability for bonus
Please Forward all applications to Info@EnnisChamber.com
Our family taking care of your family. Join our team ASAP & have a rewarding career in the healthcare field!! Dietary cook and aide position - Cooking & smiling
Residential Aide - No experience necessary, will train on site , flexible hours available.
Certified Nursing Assistants - Only a few spots left!
Madison Valley Manor, 211 N Main St, Ennis, MT 59729 406-682-7271
BARKER VILLAGE APARTMENTS: 1 bedroom furnished apartments available in Ennis. A/C, washer/dryer equipped, private location. 4 month lease, $750 per month plus security deposit, utilities included, non-smoking, no dogs. Call Erich Vogeli, Manager at 406-682-5737.
For Rent, Available November 1: professional office space in Lone Elk Mall. 120sf. Includes common area conference room, utilities, and other amenities. $285/mo. 640-1351
MADISON MANAGEMENT: Vacation and Long Term Rentals. 570-5401. www.madisonmanagement.com
PETERSON'S DISCOUNT STORAGE: Indoor & Outdoor RV/Boat storage, storage units. Ennis, 581-9254
Small house for rent in Pony. Short or long term. Furnished. Loft sleeping. Kitchen and shower. Call 685-3530
BARKER VILLAGE APARTMENTS: 1 bedroom unfurnished apartments available in Ennis. A/C, washer/dryer equipped, private location. 1 year lease, $700 per month plus security deposit, utilities included, non-smoking, no dogs. Call Erich Vogeli, Manager at 406-682-5737.
Madison Valley Caring & Sharing. Hours: Mon. Noon-2:00 p.m., Sat. 9-11:00 a.m., Wed. 5-7 p.m.
Lone Elk Mall, Unit 4. PO BOX 171, Ennis. 682-7844
1953 Plymo with 28,000 miles, original. Call 842-5321 for more information.
New/Like New: Oak roll top desk $650, Wine cabinet $100, Haney Bass guitar with stand/strap 4160, Women’s cross country ski set up (boots size 9/10, poles, skis) $125, Hammond organ FREE. Text 406-579-8411
HOLIDAY SALE: Saturday, December 7. Gail’s Songbird nest boxes (all original), bird books, wooden deer, wood crates, garnet jewelry. Call 406-579-8411
Moving? Downsizing? Liquidating an Estate? WE CAN HELP. AbleEstateSales.com. Call Mike at 842-5251